- All products are added to your cart.
Yogisha Neti Pot Ceramic
Do you suffer from hay fever, a cold, or do you have trouble breathing? The neti pot offers quick and natural relief.
Jala Neti Kriya is an Ayurvedic practice that involves rinsing the nose with salt water. It has been done in India for centuries and can provide relief from hay fever, allergies, colds, or difficulty breathing. After using a neti pot you may notice that you can breathe easier through your nose and that your forehead feels free. For this reason, neti is also used within different movements of yoga. The ritual promotes clarity of mind and serves as a good addition to the practice of yoga or meditation.
- Measure one spoon of table salt without iodine
- Fill the neti pot with lukewarm water and the salt
- Stir well
- Pour the water into one of your nostrils
- Repeat where necessary. Ideally, the water will flow out of your other nostril
- dry your nose
- Repeat on the other side
For more detailed instructions, see our jala neti blog .