- All products are added to your cart.
Manduka Prolite Yoga Mat 180cm 61cm 4.7mm - Aqua
The PROLite is a great choice for those who are looking for a lighter yoga mat with superior quality and comfort. Like its big brother, the Manduka PRO, the PROLite is made to perform, both in the yoga studio and on the go.
The PROlite is made of high quality, emission-free PVC with a closed cell surface. This means that the surface of the mat is completely sealed so that moisture and perspiration can't enter the inside of the mat, this ensures you the mat is hygienic even after years of use. Due to the high density of the mat, the PROlite offers a sturdy, stable surface and excellent protection for your joints.
These mats are very durable, and even come with a lifetime warranty. Because of the wear resistance and versatility, this mat is a favorite among Hot yoga, Vinyasa yoga, and Ashtanga practitioners. The Manduka PROLite goes everywhere and can handle anything, just like the people who use it.
Size: 180cm x 61cm x 4.7mm
- Suitable for hot yoga (especially in combination with the Yogitoes Towel)
- Zero waste, sustainable yoga mat. Oeko-Tex certified, emission-free produced
- High performance in a lightweight variant
- Anti-slip, even with light perspiration
- Travel friendly for the yogi on-the-go
- 100% latex free, safe to use for people with latex hypersensitivity
- Superior lifetime and lifetime warranty
Which yoga bags will fit this yoga mat? Find out in our Yoga Bag Finder!
Since the beginnings of the Black Mat, Manduka has been inspired and guided by a responsibility to reduce global consumption by making better products that last longer. Manduka is also committed to finding sustainable product solutions. That is why they use recycled polyester, cotton, or other natural fibers for the production of all goods. These materials are environmentally responsible and kind towards your body.