Shipping within 1-2 business days
Fysieke yogawinkel in Amsterdam
Gratis verzending vanaf €50
Questions? We are here to help!
  • English
  • Liforme Ultimate Everyday Yoga Mat Cleaner

    Liforme Liforme Ultimate Everyday Yoga Mat Cleaner

    Back to overview

    22,00 Incl. tax

    (0)

    The Ultimate Everyday Yoga Mat Cleaner from Liforme is made entirely from natural products. Easy to use and helps keep your mat clean and in great shape. A certified vegan and cruelty-free cleaner.

    Read the full product description

    direct Checkout

    • In stock

    Product description

    The Ultimate Everyday Yoga Mat Cleaner from Liforme is made entirely from natural products. Easy to use and helps keep your mat clean and in great shape. A certified vegan and cruelty-free cleaner.

    The handy pump delivers a fresh fragrant foam, which cleans your mat quickly and easily. And all while you know that you are environmentally conscious as it is harmless and does not harm aquatic organisms.

    Properties

    • Content: 150 ml
    • Naturally cleansing
    • 95% natural ingredients from European olive oil
    • Biodegradable and non-toxic
    • Vegan certified
    • Comes in a recyclable plastic bottle and plastic-free packaging

    Active ingredients

    Less than 5% atonic surfactants, perfume, sodium pyrithione. The remaining 95% comes from natural ingredients sourced from European olive oil.

    Usage

    1. Add 3-5 pumps of your cleaner to a damp cloth or sponge.
    2. Apply evenly on your mat and let it work for at least 30 seconds.
    3. Take a clean damp cloth or sponge and wipe again evenly.
    4. Let the mat dry unrolled.

    Reviews Create your own review

    0 stars based on 0 reviews Create your own review

      Yogisha 9,5 / 10 - 1557 Reviews @ Kiyoh
      By using our website, you agree to the usage of cookies to help us make this website better. Hide this messageMore on cookies »