- All products are added to your cart.
Neti Pot Rhino Horn - Red
Are you troubled by hay fever, a cold, or do you have difficulty breathing? A neti pot can offer instant, natural relief!
Jala Neti Kriya is an ayurvedic ritual that involves cleansing the nose with salt water. It has been practiced for centuries in India can help you breathe freely if you are troubled by hay fever, allergies, or congestion. After performing neti you will notice that it is much easier to breathe through your nose and your head will feel much lighter. Because of this, neti is common as a complementary ritual in many yoga practices. Neti can improve clarity of mind and is a great preparation for a yoga or meditation practice.
How to use
- Measure one spoon of regular salt without iodine
- Fill the neti pot with lukewarm water and add the salt
- Stir well
- Tilt your head, poor the salty water in one nostril
- Repeat as desired. Ideally water should come out of the other nostril
- Dry your nose
- Repeat on the other side
For more elaborate instruction, also see our blog on neti.