- All products are added to your cart.
Moonchild Yoga Mat 183cm 61cm 4mm - Lilac Marble
With this Moonchild yoga mat you not only have perfect grip during your normal yoga practice, but also during your hot yoga and when perspiring. The mat is made of natural rubber, a durable material, which provides that unparalleled grip. The top layer is made of PU, an artificial leather that not only feels super soft but also makes it durable.
Are you looking for a little more guidance during your practice and do you need help finding the right alignment? Then the beautiful graphic line that runs exactly in the middle of the mat gives you that extra control. This line is nicely finished in the middle by using the moon phases. The 5mm thickness provides more comfort, support and stability, so that you will suffer less from your knees, for example.
- Durable natural rubber
- 99% latex free, so usually also suitable for people with hypersensitivity to latex. In case of severe allergy, the mat is not recommended
- 183cm x 61cm x 4mm
- 2.3 kg
- Unparalleled grip
- alignment line
- Soft top layer with animal-friendly PU leather
Natural rubber with a PU top layer. All mats are certified free of toxic chemicals and phthalates by Bureau Veritas' LIFEAsk REACH project.
It is important that the yoga mat does not come into contact with oil. So try to avoid exercising with freshly applied body creams or oils. Often these spots fade on their own, or after cleaning. That is why we recommend cleaning the mat with a mild soap instead of mat wash. After every 5 to 7 uses, clean the mat as follows:
- Clean the mat with a small drop of mild dish soap and water. To do this, use a damp, soft sponge and not too much water.
- Let the mat dry flat in the shade.
- Roll up the mat with the colored side on the outside and store the mat at room temperature.
Note: With rubber mats it is very important to keep them away from sunlight, both direct and indirect. The UV radiation in sunlight affects the rubber and causes it to discolor and dry out. In addition, it is also wise not to expose your mat to extremely high temperatures.
Moonchild Yoga Wear partners with Women for Women Internationatiol to support women coming out of war zones and rebuilding their lives. This is done through a 12-month training program that helps them to start their own business.