- All products are added to your cart.
Manduka Prolite Yoga Mat 200cm 61cm 4.7mm - Dark Deep Sea
The PROLite is a good choice for those looking for a lighter yoga mat with superior quality and comfort. Like its big brother, the Manduka PRO, the PROLite is built to perform both in the yoga studio and on the go.
The PROlite is made of high quality, emission-free PVC with closed cell surface. This means that the surface of the mat is completely sealed so that no moisture and perspiration can get into the inside of the mat, making this mat very hygienic, even after years of use. Due to the high density of the mat, the PROlite offers a firm, stable surface and good protection for your joints.
These mats are extremely strong, they even come with a lifetime warranty. Due to its durability and ease of use, this mat is a favorite among Hot Yoga, Vinyasa Yoga, and Ashtanga practitioners. The Manduka PROLite goes anywhere and can handle anything, just like the people who use it.
Size: 200cm x 61cm x 4.7mm
- Suitable for hot yoga (especially in combination with the Yogitoes Anti-Slip Towel )
- Zero waste , sustainable yoga mat. Oeko-Tex certified, emission-free production
- High performance in a lightweight variant
- Non-slip, even with light perspiration
- Travel-friendly for the yogi on-the-go
- 100% latex free, safe to use for people with latex sensitivity
- Superior longevity and lifetime warranty
Which yoga bag does this yoga mat fit in? Check it out in our Yoga Bag Finder !
Manduka believes it is important to produce responsibly and consciously. That is why they use recycled polyester, cotton or other natural fibers for their products. This is less harmful to the environment and is comfortable and safe for the body.