- All products are added to your cart.
Manduka eKO Superlite Yoga Mat 180cm 61cm 1.5mm - Melon Dip
The eKO SuperLite yoga mat from Manduka is the ultimate essential for yogis on the go! This rubber travel yoga mat has superior grip, weighs less than a kilo and can be folded. This yoga travel mat fits in small travel bags or backpacks. Wherever your practice takes you, the eKO SuperLite is the best yoga mat for yogis and yoginis on the go!
The eKO yoga mat is completely free of toxic substances and plastics and is made of biodegradable natural rubber, not harvested from the Amazon, that does not flake. It represents the future of the environmentally friendly yoga mat: the mat that is produced without environmental pollution and at the same time allows you to get the most out of your yoga practice .
Note: always keep a rubber mat away from sunlight, both directly and indirectly. Some discoloration may occur with natural rubber products.
Size: 61cm x 180cm x 1.5-2mm
Weight: approx. 1kg
- Excellent for travel; foldable, the mat fits in any small luggage compartment (if you are not traveling, keep the mat rolled up)
- Superior grip even with light perspiration
- Tightly woven structure that prevents tearing or stretching
- The closed cell structure forms a hygienic barrier against bacteria.
- Made from natural rubber, free from PVC, toxic plastics and harmful dyes
- 99% latex free, safe to use for most people with latex sensitivity
We recommend the special Manduka Natural Rubber Mat Wash for cleaning a rubber mat. These sprays are gentle on your yoga mat and are free of phosphate, alcohol, and bleach. They contain vinegar for disinfection and preserving the color of your yoga mat, and essential oils with antibacterial and therapeutic properties.
With rubber mats it is very important to keep them away from sunlight, both directly and indirectly. The UV radiation in sunlight affects the rubber and causes it to discolour and dry out. In addition, it is also wise not to expose your mat to extremely high temperatures.
Manduka believes it is important to produce responsibly and consciously. That is why they use recycled polyester, cotton or other natural fibers for their products. This is less harmful to the environment and is comfortable and safe for the body.