- All products are added to your cart.
Manduka eKO Lite Yoga Mat 180cm 61cm 4mm - Melon Marbled
The 4mm thick Manduka eKO Lite Yoga mat offers good cushioning for your joints but is still easy to carry.
The new top layer, resembling wavy water, consists of an innovative closed cell structure that forms a hygienic barrier and ensures that moisture and perspiration cannot penetrate into the mat. This keeps your mat hygienic, even after prolonged and intensive use. We recommend that you combine the mat with a yoga towel during your hot yoga class to provide sufficient grip.
This eKO yoga mat is eco-friendly and made of biodegradable natural rubber that is not harvested from the Amazon. This material offers good cushioning, support and at the same time contributes to the protection of our planet.
The eKO yoga mat is completely free of toxic substances and plastics, and represents the future of the environmentally friendly yoga mat: the mat that is produced without environmental pollution and at the same time allows you to get the most out of your yoga practice .
Size: 180cm x 61cm x 4mm
- Provides excellent grip, even with perspiration
- Made from biodegradable natural rubber
- The result of a development by yoga teachers over a period of 4 years
- The ultimate combination of cushioning and grip
- An eco yoga mat free from PVC and toxic plastics
- 99% latex free, safe for most people with latex sensitivity
- All post-industrial waste has been carefully collected and used in the production of other materials, resulting in zero waste production.
Which yoga bag does this yoga mat fit in? Check it out in our Yoga Bag Finder !
We recommend the special Manduka Natural Rubber Mat Wash for cleaning a rubber mat. These sprays are gentle on your yoga mat and are free of phosphate, alcohol, and bleach. They contain vinegar for disinfection and preserving the color of your yoga mat, and essential oils with antibacterial and therapeutic properties.
With rubber mats it is very important to keep them away from sunlight, both directly and indirectly. The UV radiation in sunlight affects the rubber and causes it to discolour and dry out. In addition, it is also wise not to expose your mat to extremely high temperatures.
Manduka believes it is important to produce responsibly and consciously. That is why they use recycled polyester, cotton or other natural fibers for their products. This is less harmful to the environment and is comfortable and safe for the body.