- All products are added to your cart.
Manduka eKO Lite Yoga Mat 180cm 61cm 4mm - Maldive
Manduka's renowned eKO Lite yoga mat has been improved and now offers unrivaled grip even under the most sweaty conditions. In addition, this yoga mat is very comfortable and durable. The eKO yoga mat is eco-friendly and made of biodegradable natural rubber that has not been harvested from the Amazon. This material provides cushioning and support to your body and at the same time contributes to the protection of our planet.
The new top layer, with a subtle wave pattern, has an innovative closed cell structure that forms a hygienic barrier and ensures you that moisture and perspiration can not penetrate the mat. This keeps your mat clean and hygienic, even after prolonged and intensive use.
The eKO yoga mat is completely free of toxic substances and plastics. It represents the future of the environmentally friendly yoga mat: the mat that is produced without environmental pollution and at the same time enables you to get the most out of your yoga practice .
Note: always keep a rubber mat away from sunlight, both directly and indirectly. Some discoloration can occur with natural rubber products.
Size: 180cm x 61cm x 4mm
- Provides unparalleled grip, even with perspiration
- Most durable natural rubber yoga mat on the market
- Made of biodegradable natural rubber
- The result of a development process by yoga teachers over a period of 4 years
- The ultimate combination of cushioning and grip
- An eco yoga mat free of PVC and toxic plastics
- 99% latex free, safe for most people with latex hypersensitivity
- All post-industrial waste has been carefully collected and used in the production of other materials, making one zero waste production originated.
This yoga mat fits all our yoga bags.
For the cleaning of a rubber mat we recommend the Manduka Natural Rubber Mat Wash. These sprays are mild for your yoga mat and are free of phosphate, alcohol, and bleach. They contain vinegar for disinfection and maintaining the color of your yoga mat, and essential oils with antibacterial and therapeutic properties.
With all rubber yogamats it is very important to keep them away from sunlight, both directly and indirectly. The UV radiation in sunlight affects the rubber and causes the mat to lose color and dry out. In addition, it is also wise not to expose your mat to extremely high temperatures.
Since the beginnings of the Black Mat, Manduka has been inspired and guided by a responsibility to reduce global consumption by making better products that last longer. Manduka is also committed to finding sustainable product solutions. That is why they use recycled polyester, cotton, or other natural fibers for the production of all goods. These materials are environmentally responsible and kind towards your body.