- All products are added to your cart.
Manduka Belong Body Roller
Using a foam roller is a great way to reduce muscle tension and tightness, increase blood flow in your body, and stretch muscles and tendons in a safe way. Just using a foam roller once a week can greatly improve your muscle recovery time and flexibility.
Made of over 50% Recycled EVA Foam, the Manduka beLONG Body Roller is an environmentally friendly alternative to the classic foam roller.
Be good to your body and roll on!
How to use your roller:
- Roll gently back and forth across sore and tight muscles for 60 seconds
- Spend extra time gently rolling on knots and trigger points to release tightness
- Roll injured areas daily and prevent injuries by rolling two or three times daily
- Always gently stretch each muscle after rolling with the body roller
- Rolling can sometimes be considered “tough love,” but relief is just a roll away
Size: 45 cm L x 15 cm diameter
- Made of 50% recycled EVA foam
- High density foam for ultimate support
- Reduces muscle tightness and tension
- Increases blood flow and circulation
- Stretches muscles and tendons safely
Since the beginnings of the Black Mat, Manduka has been inspired and guided by a responsibility to reduce global consumption by making better products that last longer. Manduka is also committed to finding sustainable product solutions. That is why they use recycled polyester, cotton, or other natural fibers for the production of all goods. These materials are environmentally responsible and kind towards your body.