- All products are added to your cart.
Bam Compression Shorts - Black
The Bam compression shorts for men are stretchy, supportive and non see-through. They are made with a heavy 360gsm high quality bamboo jersey that’s loaded with softness, gives figure-sculpting support with freedom of movement, and stays opaque through even deep forward folds. Bamboo is also very breathable and also thermo-regulating, so as your body warms up, the shorts ‘cool down’ to keep you feeling comfortable – so you can focus on your practice.
- Elasticated waist with drawcord
- Mid-thigh length
- Soft bamboo fabric with compression
- Temperature regulating
64% Bamboo Viscose, 24% Organic Cotton, 12% Elastane.
Bamboo is a sustainable fabric that is made without the use of pesticides. It feels soft on the skin and is very breathable. In addition, bamboo is loved for its antibacterial qualities and will keep you feeling fresh for longer.
|Waist size (cm)||71-79||79-86||86-92||92-100||100-107|
Inseam lengt: 74cm
The model in the picture is 183cm tall, has a 76,2cm waist and is wearing a size medium.
Was in the washing machine at or below 40°. Do not use bleach or tumble dry.
BAM only produces clothing made with bamboo and organic cotton, and for a good reason! Bamboo is a highly sustainable plant and is becoming an increasingly popular alternative to standard cotton, not only because of its amazing properties which are kind to you. So why is bamboo better?
- Bamboo only needs rain water to grow. Very little, if any, additional water is ever required.
- 100% Bamboo viscose is biodegradable.
- Bamboo yields the same volume as cotton from 10% of the land area.
- Bamboo thrives naturally without using any pesticides or fertilizers.
- Bamboo is the fastest growing plant in the world, so yields more often from the same plot.
- As a grass, bamboo is cut not uprooted, so is good for soil – particularly as it can grow on slopes not viable for other crops.