- All products are added to your cart.
Amano Tongue Cleanser - Punto Dulce
Luxury Amano tongue cleanser for cleaning the tongue surface. This tongue cleanser is made of surgical steel and has two sturdy holders to hold on to. The Amano tongue cleanser is dishwasher safe and includes a matching case for safe and hygienic storage.
Tongue cleansers have been used by yogis for centuries because they are recommended by Ayurvedic health doctrine to remove "ama" from the tongue.
In Ayurveda we know how important it is to use a tongue cleanser, because ama (toxic waste) come out through the tongue. When you sleep, these waste products and bacteria collect on your tongue, and you can see them particularly well in the morning. If you do not remove it, it will return to the digestive system and mouth.
Especially for people who suffer from a strong smelling breath the tongue cleanser is a godsend! There are many bacteria on the tongue, especially on the back part of the tongue, which you do not remove easily with a toothbrush and often cause bad breath. With a tongue cleanser you can remove it efficiently.
Advantages of a tongue cleanser:
- Good for the health of your mouth
- Works against bad breath
- Part of the traditional Ayurvedic morning ritual
The use of a tongue scraper is very simple and takes little time. Make sure you scrape the tongue before brushing your teeth. In Ayurveda tongue scraping belongs to the morning ritual, but if you suffer from bad breath in the morning it is also a good idea to do it in the evening.
- Stick out your tongue
- Look at the residue on the tongue before removing it. This can tell you a lot about your health.
- Place the tongue cleaner on the back of your tongue
- Slowly pull the tongue cleanser forward
- Clean the tongue cleanser with water
- Repeat this a few times
- Rinse your mouth with water
- Clean the tongue cleanser well before storing it. The Amano tongue cleanser is dishwasher safe.
The Amano tongue cleanser is dishwasher safe and has a 1-year warranty.